9.04.2009

Step One...Paint the Walls

We have awesome land lords. Before we even moved in, they let us come in and paint the walls. She had beautiful colors up, but they weren't really my style. We decided only to do the kitchen, living room and hallways.

The kitchen was a burnt orange color.

I decided on a pale yellow.
{Excuse the clutter. I figured if I left the before pictures "lived in" the after pictures would be more dramatic}

The living room and hall ways/stairs were a forest green.

I went with a color called "Celery" {it looks more blue than green to me though} for the L.Room and beige for the hall.
I'm thinking this was probably the hardest part of the project. I'm so glad it's over.

Total Cost: Free!
{our land lords reimbursed us. I told you... they're awesome}

No comments:

Post a Comment